Rock a Bold New Hair Color Any Day of the Week!
Bigen's oil-rich, moisturizing, anti-breakage formula nourishes your hair as you color. Contains Shea Butter and Coconut oil with no ammonia or peroxide. Safe for lightened and relaxed hair. Leaves hair shiny, soft and beautiful. For best results, pre-lighten hair with Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer and Bigen Dust Free Powder Lightener.
- Bold, Exciting Colors
- Anti-Breakage Formula
- Semi-Permanent Hair Color
- No Ammonia
- No Peroxide
How To Use Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid Shades
Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid is a deposit only color. It will not lift the natural pigment in your hair. To ensure the best visible color results, pre-lighten your hair to a light-pale blonde. For best results, we recommend using Bigen Powder Lightener and Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer to pre-lighten your hair before using Bigen Semi-Permanent Vivid.
Read the instructions provided on the back label, pull up the tab on the bottom right hand side for more information. Before each time you color your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before coloring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product buildup. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before coloring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair color gets on it.
- Quickly apply the product onto towel-dried hair by using the nozzle to help direct it.
- As you use your gloved hands to work the product into your hair, make sure not to rub the product into the scalp.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture and is completely and evenly saturated.
- Process hair for 25 minutes. DO NOT USE DRYER HEAT.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- DO NOT SHAMPOO.
- Use a color safe conditioner to ensure the best care for your freshly colored hair. We suggest using Bigen Protect & Repair Conditioner to help maintain your fresh color and condition your hair.
- Dry and style as desired.
Thank you for being a Bigen Customer! 😊
Bottles Do I Need?
How Long Is Your Hair?
Select an option below
Bigen's Lighten Up Kit is all you need to create the most stunning bleaching styles to suit today's hair trends. It's possible to lighten and highlight your own hair at home and still achieve salon quality results!
Bigen 20 Volume Cream Developer - 4oz
- Stabilized Formula
- Thick, Rich Mixture Consistency
- Easy Application
- Product Stays Where Applied
- Uniform Color Results
Bigen Dust Free Powder Lightener - 1oz
- Lifts Up To 8 Levels for Natural Hair Color
- High Performance Formula
- Conditioning Qualities
- Beautiful, Uniform Results
- Professional Salon Quality
How to Use
- In a non-metallic bowl, pour Bigen Powder Lightener and 20 Volume Cream Developer at a ratio of 1:2,
- Mix powder mixture thoroughly until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Apply a generous amount of mixture to dry hair. Tips to achieve uniform lift:
- Section the hair into 4 even quadrants to maintain clean and organized application
- Start application from the bottom area, 1 inch AWAY from the scalp. Work the mixture into 1-inch pieces starting at the ends of the hair and work your way up. Once the rest of the hair is done, go back to apply the roots.
- *Note: It's important NOT to start at the scalp, as it processes quicker from body heat. This helps to prevent uneven root color, also known as ‘hot roots.’
- Process hair for up to 20-30 minutes or until desired result is achieved.
- During processing, check your hair frequently. Check every 10 minutes to avoid hair from over processing. DO NOT APPLY HEAT.
Click on a color swatch to see the expected results based on your starting hair color.
RP3: Royal Purple
EG3: Emerald Green
IB3: Indigo Blue
PP4: Passion Pink
RR3: Ruby Red
TB3: Turqouise Blue
Join the Bigen USA email list
Sign up for the Bigen USA Email List! Receive exclusive offers and product updates, AND save 10% on your first online purchase!Sign Up!
After completing the above form, you'll receive an email for 10% off you next purchase at bigen-usa.com.
Share Your Vivid Styles!